And Here are 10 Salads to NEVER Eat!
Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 bag (10 oz.) torn romaine lettuce (about 10 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 of a medium Vidalia or Walla Walla onion, chopped
- ½ cup Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Light or Fat-free Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
Toss avocados with lemon juice in large salad bowl. Add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Take a look now! Here are 10 Salads to NEVER Eat!
Powered by WPeMatico